THE-HEAT-IS-ON

. . . . . . . . . . .While I was walking on the sidewalk today a city bus passed by.I noticed that its rear tailpipe was spewing out so much heat that it was clearly visible against the horizon.I got to thinking ,how many other buses were on the road at that moment??Where does all that heat go.Since this is toronto, a big city in canada I knew there were hundreds of buses along with thousands of cars and trucks.All spewing hot air exhaust,along with the usual mixture of nitrous oxide and co2.Add to that combined emissions another hundred or so cities around the world like bejing,mexico city,sau paulo,los angelus, tokiyo,berlin and is it any wonder that this planet earth has a global warming problem. . . . . . . . . . . . .In my younger days I owned several cars and I remember the many times the car motor would over heat.It was so hot at times that you could easily cook a good meal from the exess heat. . . . . . . Little did I realize at the time that I was contributing to global warming. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I NO LONGER DRIVE.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NUCLEAR=WATER HOG

tar sands protest,washington dc

WALMART UN-PATRIOTIC